Photo 42 came into being on the 1st October 2014. I had thrown myself headlong into wet plate collodion several years earlier and wanted to help you plunge into the process with more ease than I had experienced. Wet plate collodion is an alternative process that allows for great creativity, a unique and often surprising result.
I offer different services around the process like workshops, introductory sessions, presentations and demonstrations. Please visit the site and discover a photographic universe different from all the others.
Photo 42 is located in Tubize, Belgium and offers the following:
- Wet plate collodion demonstrations
- Introductory sessions
- or full workshops to learn the process
- The sale of some chemistry and supplies you need to shoot (beginner kits, tanks, drying racks, etc. )
- Cameras and gear that can be used for wet plate (wooden cameras both new and pre-owned, lenses, tripods, etc.
- Related items (art books, process books, history, decorative plate holders etc.)
- We also attend photography fairs and events in Europe
If you’d like further information on learning the process know that all modules are given in either French or English.
Feel free to contact me, I am happy to answer any questions you might have